- Who Can Enter: Any legal U.S. resident residing in the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, is eligible to participate in TravisMathew (“Sweepstakes). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, officers, principals, directors or agents of TravisMathew (“Sponsor”) or its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates, or advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), and members of their households (whether or not related) or immediate families (spouse, and parents children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), are not eligible to participate.
- How to Enter: Each entrant must submit a review at www.travismathew.com/. The review must be submitted between 12:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on September 30, 2021 and 11:59 PM PT on October 30, 2021 ("Sweepstakes Period"). Any reviews that are illegible, incomplete, inaccurate or late will be disqualified. All entries become the property of the Sponsor.
- Prize: The prize includes: (i) ten (1) online codes for 10,000 TravisMathew Rewards points for the 10 winners only, redeemable only at www.travismathew.com (“Online Code”); (“Prize”). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV) of Each Prize: $100.00 US Dollars.
General Prize Conditions and Restrictions: The winner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any tax liabilities incurred as a result of or relating to the awarding or use of Prize. The Prize is awarded "AS IS" without any warranty of any kind, express or implied. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitution, exchange or transfer of the Prize will be made or is permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or portion thereof) for an alternative prize of comparable or greater value in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prize Drawing: Ten (10) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about October 30, 2021 by the Sponsor from all eligible entries properly submitted during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Odds of Winning: Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Winner Notification: The potential winner will be notified via e-mail within 48 hours after the drawing. The potential winner must follow the directions contained in the Prize Acceptance Form provided by Sponsor and email or fax all completed forms, correctly filled out and signed, and provide any additional information that may be required, to Sponsor within three (3) days of notification as a potential winner, including, but not limited to, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Further Release of Liability and Publicity Rights (where legal). If the potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, fails to respond to any notification within the time specified or return all required documents within the specified time period, or is otherwise non-compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified, and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner will be randomly selected. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be awarded, after which Prize will remain unawarded. All decisions of the Sponsor about the potential winner are final, binding and non-appealable. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or contact information or the non-delivery of any notification resulting therefrom, or for any unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner or to receive a winner's response.
- Limits of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants release and hold Released Parties harmless from and against any and all damages and claims of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from entrance in the Sweepstakes, or receipt, acceptance, possession or use of the Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto).
Released Parties assume no responsibility for any lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, garbled, inaccurate or misdirected entries, emails or other communications of any kind, or for any failure of any other website during the Sweepstakes, or (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure or delay of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or (iii) or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer or other equipment related to or resulting from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug or other corrupt the security or proper administration of the Sweepstakes. If terminated, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award the Prize at random from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of California. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Publicity Grant: Entry into the Sweepstakes shall be deemed to be entrant's consent and authorization for Sponsor and its respective designees to the use of entrant's name, address (city and state only) and any other information submitted by entrant for commercial, advertising and promotional purposes, in any and all media, now or hereafter devised in any manner, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation or notification to, or permission from, entrant, unless prohibited by law.
- Winners List: To obtain the winner information, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: TravisMathew Attention: Marketing Department 15202 Graham Street Huntington Beach, CA 92649, by no later than October 30, 2021.
- General: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. By entering the Sweepstakes participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decision of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- Sponsor: TravisMathew, LLC, 15202 Graham Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92649.
Please sign in to leave a comment.